How can we develop and implement library-based community labs to address misinformation and strengthen democratic discourse?
What technical and personal supports do people need to use technology to reach their employment and other goals?
What are the current barriers among library staff to using open data for planning and decision-making?
- From research assistants to capstone groups, TASCHA worked with exceptional students this academic year
- Meet Itza Carbajal, TASCHA’s first PhD Fellow
- Student Opportunity June – September 2021
- Fall 2021 class — Misinformation Escape Room
- Libraries pilot ‘The Euphorigen Investigation’ escape room
- Escaping misinformation: How a digital escape room is combatting misinformation
- Perceptions of power: Championing female leadership in the tech and mobile industries
- 2020: TASCHA year in review
- Creating the Digital Bridge: Methods
- Winter 2021 class — Misinformation Escape Room