How does ICT change peoples’ lives? What are the best ways to measure such changes? Looking forward, how should investments be made?
How can large-scale data be used to develop a deeper understanding of current processes of social and economic development?
How can online education, like MOOCs, best help young adults across the developing world grow successful careers?
What are the relevant skills, concepts, and attitudes for people using mobile devices, not PCs, to access the internet & information?
How can data be collected, managed, analyzed, and visualized to tackle challenges and enable social change and democracy?
- TASCHA is hiring a graduate research assistant
- National Library Week: How libraries transform
- World Health Day 2017: How data is benefiting global health
- Partnership design and the Global Libraries legacy initiative
- TASCHA is hiring!
- TASCHA celebrates International Women’s Day
- Event: TASCHA at the iSchool Research Fair
- TASCHA to attend iConference 2017
- Event: TASCHA’s Maria Garrido discusses MOOCs for development
- The role of public libraries in the Brave New World of Truth