How can participatory research and design advance innovative technology for transparent, accountable, and democratic governance?
What are the relevant skills, concepts, and attitudes for people using mobile devices, not PCs, to access the internet & information?
How can data be collected, managed, analyzed, and visualized to tackle challenges and enable social change and democracy?
How does access to information contribute to achieving the SDGs? What roles do libraries play in the UN's 2030 Agenda?
What role do public libraries play as community resources and technology access points in community and international development?
- Mobile Information Literacy – Net Inclusion Lightning Talk
- Mobile Information Literacy Training: After Action Review
- TASCHA develops Digital Skills Toolkit for ITU
- A dynamic approach to digital skills: Chris Coward’s remarks at Mobile Learning Week
- Mobile Information Literacy training in Nakuru, Kenya
- TASCHA looks forward to a week of Mobile Learning
- New project explores mobile reading patterns across the globe
- Data for Decision Making completes first implementation in Myanmar
- New TASCHA report summarizes data from P2PU survey
- Jason Young to present on ICT use in the arctic at Change Seminar