What role do public libraries play as community resources and technology access points in community and international development?
How does ICT change peoples’ lives? What are the best ways to measure such changes? Looking forward, how should investments be made?
How does public access to computers and the Internet — through venues like libraries, telecenters, and cybercafés— change people's lives?
- Myanmar: Temples and towers
- Power, Access, Status: The Discourse of Race, Gender, and Class in the Maker Movement
- What role do MOOCs play in workforce development? New project launched to find out
- TASCHA faculty to present on social media data analysis
- TASCHA to work with Gates Foundation Global Libraries on legacy strategy
- Join TASCHA researchers for a seminar on ICTs and development in Ghana
- New toolkit: Design thinking for libraries
- Evaluating a new type of information resource center in Namibia
- Celebrate National Readathon Day with TASCHA
- Myanmar’s online and democratic frontiers