How does ICT change peoples’ lives? What are the best ways to measure such changes? Looking forward, how should investments be made?
How can large-scale data be used to develop a deeper understanding of current processes of social and economic development?
What information challenges do societies in transition face? How can information literacy be used to support transitions to democracy?
How can online education, like MOOCs, best help young adults across the developing world grow successful careers?
- Advancing MOOCs for Development Initiative creates evidence-based guides
- TASCHA finds major successes and challenges in first evaluation Namibian libraries
- TASCHA project will highlight the role of libraries and access to information in achieving the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Myanmar information symposium paves the way for change
- TASCHA is hiring a Research Assistant
- The future of libraries in the US & around the world
- Event: Towards a Mobile Information Literacy framework
- Ecologies of innovation and public libraries
- Event: Joyojeet Pal on Twitter and Political Rebranding in the Global South: The Case of Narendra Modi
- The past, present, & future of Making, the Maker Movement, & Makerspaces