What role do public libraries play as community resources and technology access points in community and international development?
How does ICT change peoples’ lives? What are the best ways to measure such changes? Looking forward, how should investments be made?
How does public access to computers and the Internet — through venues like libraries, telecenters, and cybercafés— change people's lives?
- TASCHA is hiring research assistants
- Field research begins in Namibia evaluation
- New research seminar to focus on the future of public libraries
- Students gain research skills while working on TASCHA projects
- TASCHA and the iSchool at ICTD 2015
- Myanmar: Temples and towers
- Power, Access, Status: The Discourse of Race, Gender, and Class in the Maker Movement
- What role do MOOCs play in workforce development? New project launched to find out
- TASCHA faculty to present on social media data analysis
- TASCHA to work with Gates Foundation Global Libraries on legacy strategy