What role do public libraries play as community resources and technology access points in community and international development?
How does ICT change peoples’ lives? What are the best ways to measure such changes? Looking forward, how should investments be made?
How does public access to computers and the Internet — through venues like libraries, telecenters, and cybercafés— change people's lives?
How are Georgian civil society organizations using social media to engage citizens, spark change, and shift public policy?
- Myanmar’s online and democratic frontiers
- Event recording: Overview of TASCHA & the U.S. Impact Study
- TASCHA Research Seminar offers students an opportunity to get involved
- Update from research residency in sevile
- Event: What is TASCHA and the U.S. IMPACT Study? An introduction to our research and people
- ICT4Drinks Seattle September 2014 edition
- Myanmar leaders develop information strategies for societies in transition
- STEM, DASTEM, and STEAM in Making: Debating America’s Economic Future in the 21st Century
- 9/4 Event – UW Myanmar Fellows Looking Forward: Information Strategies for a Society in Transition
- Young farmers and ICTs: New research from TASCHA visitor