What role do public libraries play as community resources and technology access points in community and international development?
How does ICT change peoples’ lives? What are the best ways to measure such changes? Looking forward, how should investments be made?
How can large-scale data be used to develop a deeper understanding of current processes of social and economic development?
What are the features of effective innovation spaces? What policies and practices support their establishment and growth?
What information challenges do societies in transition face? How can information literacy be used to support fair elections and peacebuilding?
- Event recording: Overview of TASCHA & the U.S. Impact Study
- Event: What is TASCHA and the U.S. IMPACT Study? An introduction to our research and people
- Translating technology terms into Burmese
- MOOC Expert Committee launches to advance online learning
- Survey launched for Advancing MOOCs for Development Initiative
- Join the U.S. Impact Study at the American Library Association annual conference
- New project announcement: Research Roadmap for Strengthening the Library Field
- Teaching information literacy & digital skills in mobile-centric Myanmar
- New book highlights public access ICT venues across cultures
- Event: Impactful Innovation with GlobalWA