What role do public libraries play as community resources and technology access points in community and international development?
How does ICT change peoples’ lives? What are the best ways to measure such changes? Looking forward, how should investments be made?
- Join the U.S. Impact Study at the American Library Association annual conference
- New project announcement: Research Roadmap for Strengthening the Library Field
- Teaching information literacy & digital skills in mobile-centric Myanmar
- New book highlights public access ICT venues across cultures
- Event: Impactful Innovation with GlobalWA
- TASCHA is hiring research assistants
- Field research begins in Namibia evaluation
- New research seminar to focus on the future of public libraries
- Students gain research skills while working on TASCHA projects
- TASCHA and the iSchool at ICTD 2015